Ruffwear Aira Rain Jacket – Every Dog’s Winter Wardrobe
Ruffwear has designed a dog jacket specifically for their market in Europe. In actual fact the Aira Rain Jacket is designed with the UK Lake District in mind, why? Because this waterproof and light dog jacket is made specifically for rainy days or at least heavy showers.
Aira Force itself is an impressive waterfall in mid Cumbria, it is described by the National Trust here:
“Aira Force, a tumbling waterfall drops an impressive 65ft and can be reached by an enchanting stroll through ancient woodland and landscaped glades. The perfect place for a family walk and picnic” http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/aira-force-and-ullswater
The Ruffwear Aira Rain jacket is designed to keep as much of the dog dry as possible. This is a waterproof dog jacket designed by dog owners with the input of their customer base at the forefront of the design. Ruffwear asked their clients exactly what they wanted, then designed the jacket with the specifics in mind.
So Why Do We Love Aira Dogwear?
We love the Aira dog jacket for its reliable and innovative design, for its ease of fitting and for the fact we no longer have to dry our dog’s, as we usually do when the rain hits their rear end in a traditional jacket.
With a comprehensive fit, covering the long back and underbelly area, this dog jacket will keep most of your dog dry, where some others leave damp patches in awkward places! We also love the easy fit toggles that help the jacket fit all shapes and sizes of dog, from the “roly poly” pooches right through to the lean machine sporty canines.
Some Exciting Features!
Yes, let’s take a look at some of the exciting features that the Aira Rain jacket boasts:
- Super practicality is one of the best features of this jacket. It has a wind collar that can be pulled up in the worst of weathers and a portal where the leash, but no water, can get to the dog underneath.
- Easily washable as all good dog coats should be, this jacket also has no metal or harsh buckles that can cause washing machine problems.
- Reflective and safe to be seen is one of the essential aspects of a winter jacket for dogs. It even has an attachment point for the Ruffwear Beacon. A great extra visibility option with no hassle at all.
- Leg loops ensure a quality fit.
- Fully compatible with the Ruffwear Web master harness and the Front Range dog Harness.
The easy drape nylon and polyester mixed fabrics ensure a comfortable fit, a durable finish and a really easy wearing design for your dog.
We love this Jacket and are certain it will last a lifetime, keeping your best friend dry on every rainy walk that you do. Then when the sun comes out, yes even in the Lake District sometimes, the Ruff wear Aira Rain Jacket can be packed away, ready for the next shower – because it will come.